Each class begins with a hard hitting classroom session discussing several species of warm water fish, where to find them and how to catch ‘em. After a break for lunch, climb aboard our new 21’ Lund Alaskan as we will spend the afternoon and evening on the water putting it all into action. All fishing gear will be provided. Just buy your fishing license and get ready for a fun learning experience!
You will learn about:
- Warm water fish identification
- Fish biology and feeding habits
- Finding fish and their habitat
- Techniques for multiple fish species
- Lure selection – metal vs. plastics
- Fish cleaning and cooking
- Rules and regulations
- And More!