We use the latest ice fishing technology, and provide nice warm bob houses to keep you comfortable all day. Sit back in one of our easy chairs with a jig rod in one hand and hot coffee in the other. After a day on the ice, sleeping well is guaranteed!
You will learn:
- Ice fishing safety and equipment
- Warm and cold water fish identification and biology
- Location and water depth considerations for each fish
- Bait selection for each species
- Various fish traps technology
- Rods/reels and lures for ice fishing
- Ice auger usage
- Setting your tip-ups
- Hooking techniques for getting your fish above the ice
- Proper clothing and footwear
- Filleting techniques
- Cooking fish to perfection
- And More!
Sorry you missed the 2017 Ice Fishing Class. Call or email for more info on our 2018 classes.